Friday, February 19, 2010

Heart Palpitation Audio Can Listening To Brainwave Entrainment On "drug" Frequencies Make You Test Positive On Antidoping Tests?

Can listening to brainwave entrainment on "drug" frequencies make you test positive on antidoping tests? - heart palpitation audio

Three days ago I was a binaural beat sound that the effects of DMT (dymethyltryptamine) and facial expressions would be curious about it (honestly, I've never taken drugs or something, and I thought that it would impact on binaural beats is much smoother and safer), I tried. It took 30 minutes and I heard two times (because I forgot to put my cycle of Windows Media Player on one day). It had no effect on me.

I was wrong. It seems to me, but not later than 3 hours, ANDI felt sick and was so afraid something bad would happen. I am the cause palpitations, insomnia, anxiety and rapid breathing. No hallucinations (thank God), but I could almost feel my lungs and heart in motion.

And today, by coincidence, my school has a doping test in two students at random from a group of 30 - which one of them no chance terrible happened.

Is it positive? What happens if the binaural beats not pull my brain, but because my body naturally produces the same chemical that is taken when the drug? Hallucinations, whether this be the case if I did not, at least I could see the threshold at which it would be important to achieve in my urine, to ... but ... really do not know.

I really want to get into trouble, it was bad luck: / What can I say, the school, if a positive result? I repeat, never done drugs, and try in any case, binaural DMT **** Never more. If they think they have drug problems, that me leaving school and forcea rehabilitation program that would also be needed at all, a big misunderstanding: S

HELP! I pray that the negative test.

No comments:

Post a Comment