Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cool Math Games When Do I Get To Make Cool Things With Programming?

When do I get to make cool things with programming? - cool math games

I mean, I learn programming, and we are trapped in the developing solution of mathematical problems. Matlab and Fortran both! Now I am in a Java class, and when I go to learn things interesting! Considering that games and other applications. I mean, I'm on the point at which kasuubdkds ...

Please enlighten me. I'm frustrated. Programming has become boring. If still have more fun?

4 comments:

leimeise... said...

Oh dude that is always necessary. It took me years to get to the point where I do a lot of things. The best advice is just hang there and treatment of the material most boring you now get ... be improved

lotsofis... said...

Why not a project for you? In any case, a point where you hit the books and learn things on their own, but why not? Try a text-based game, as "Type 1 to Type 2 ... for ...." etc.

Expand from there!

jamie.yo... said...

Things really fun begins when you work on something you really want to create, not something that will be assigned to do for the company that works for (the class or you are).

While working full-time programming to do all day is the most fun I had in the evening after work, do my own thing.

Toadaly said...

The good thing that occurs after 10 years of experience. I hate to be depressing, but true.

Post a Comment