Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does Anyone Still Wear Jockstraps Why Is Everyone Wearing Jockstraps Instead Of Compression Shorts?

Why is everyone wearing jockstraps instead of compression shorts? - does anyone still wear jockstraps

I went to the sports shop the other day in search of a compression short and could not be found. I asked a salesman, and he said he practiced "short slip" and that is held for baseball and smaller athletes buy more compression shorts. He said that compression shorts are way over. I went to the gym this weekend and all the boys were 15-40 when I athletes in the dressing room. Just over 14 use more compression shorts, or are they gone? And if you ever sell them, where the hell do I get?

3 comments:

Chance11... said...

Since the straps are better athletes and each case is afraid to hit on the Crouch. You may subscribe online at eBay.

rockstar... said...

I know what you mean that I'm struggling a bit and are hard to I trousers that are like compression shorts pull, and a bit of padding n 'not bad for the fight. I recommend the same thing, but if you are online, you should be able to compression short, because drivers have to, then you try to run a small city. Most of the children taking part in sport, where athletes do, but if you do not need to play the cup, sliding pants, shorts, compression, or even for everyone.

Greg H said...

Yes, I noticed that too. I feel a little shorter than the compression are the things to wear with suspenders seen. I am in SA and that is what people most. I believe that most children are under suspenders something that every man should have.

Post a Comment