Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does A Hernia Hurt Babies Bump Over Belly Button And A Little Pain When I Cough Or Bend Down?

Bump over belly button and a little pain when I cough or bend down? - does a hernia hurt babies

Hello everyone,
In going to the doctor tomorrow morning, I wonder if anyone of you could experience this or know what his
I developed a bulge in the navel, it is a inward is Bumb, so I feel in my body, it never hurts anyone until a week ago.

I developed this bump of about 6 months of my pregnancy, my gynecologist told me I could be a torn muscle, but disappears after birth.
Well, I still have that (an OB Gyn idiot for the way the practice of the poor) and a week ago, it hurts a little when you bend or cough.

My baby 4 months! So I have about 7 months.

If there is a break, the fracture does not hurt a lot? Or maybe a play? But you have pulled this time? Is it heal faster?

Thank you for your answers!

4 comments:

Patti R said...

Hernia - find a new doctor and tell him / her to see if a break. Existence - Doctors working for you, and not vice versa. You can be nice and remain persistent - if not for the second physician to third parties.

♥Ashley K. said...

sounds like a hernia

just wondering said...

Hernia, hands down

moneywis... said...

Go to webmd.com and see to treat your symptoms of destiny, which gives.

Post a Comment