Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cervical Fibroid What Are The Odds That I Have Breast Cancer And Cervical Cancer?

What are the odds that I have breast cancer and cervical cancer? - cervical fibroid

I had located 2 fibroid adenomas from my left breast in February 2003 (1 to 6:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. behind the nipple). Only slightly more than a year after surgery had a knot in the same position 6:00. I had a mamo and ultrasound, and they said they were not conclusive and needed a biopsy. Not ready, by the operation for each packet, go I chickened out and not return to the Dominican Republic. About 3MOS ago, I started with pain in her left breast, from my armpits, around the nipple. I went to the Dominican Republic, given the other mamo and us. Results of the same, except that now I have lymph nodes in both breasts, and decisively as a solid mass. I will need a biopsy and schedule. But the gynecologist gave me the bad news is that my father came back abnormal changes in cells of low quality. I am 33 years old, fairly healthy - What are the chances and opportunities I have breast or cervical cancer? For any information about these symptoms, conditions, tests, diagnoses, procedures, etc. would be very grateful. I'm on the rack spun worrying because I'm the m4 other children. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment