Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair Extension Products Should I Do Silky Or Yaki Hair Extensions? Aveda Hair Products?

Should I do silky or Yaki hair extensions? Aveda hair products? - hair extension products

I get a full head of extensions of sewing is my only problem is that I have said, Remi Yaki hair is my best to collect the hair structure, but also tried Remi silky hair. The reason I chose the silky hair is due to the high quality and with no claim to the two are the goddess remi Senastional brand, but do not appear to falsify. And of Aveda hair care products (shampoo, etc.) right?

1 comment:

Crisciana D said...

I am assuming that your black woman, and I believe that among black women should use Yaki. Lol. The fabric is the same silky texture of a white womans hair and what you look like you in your hair? A really fake-looking hair. If a woman expresses black hair is very thick and stiff from, but still nothing seems to be a Caucasian, so yaki fabric is thicker. Yaki was created for women, because, silky black hair does not mix well with hair and looked very natural, so that is really said anything. Get yaki

Post a Comment