Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cookie Decorating Icing Sugar Cookie Icing Tips?

Sugar Cookie Icing Tips? - cookie decorating icing

I always try to do this and have tried several recipes, but my nose always like frosting. Any advice, as it is thick or not a property that I could try? I always use my Kitchen Aid Mixer W / whip for mixing ... Could this be the problem? When I decorate icing on the cake in a bag, so that only the soil, because it is very liquid. In addition, the cookie will be absorbed and disappears.

1 comment:

Pam L said...

Sugar Cookie Icing:

1 cup powdered sugar
2 v. Milk Tea
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1 / 4 c. Teaspoon almond extract
Variety of food coloring

Smooth move in a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk. Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until smooth and shiny ice. When the ice is too thick, add more corn syrup.
Divide into separate bowls and add food coloring to desired intensity, respectively. Dip cookies, or paint with a brush.

This icing dries hard and shiny and the colors are brilliant.
Gives a value of 1 dozen cookies.

Post a Comment