Friday, January 29, 2010

How Was Your Cervical Mucus Before Getting Bfp Cramps, Watery Cervical Mucus? Please Help!!?

Cramps, watery cervical mucus? Please help!!? - how was your cervical mucus before getting bfp

Hello to all! DH and I are TTC our first child and last month we had a miscarriage (the baby implanted late and could not resist: (). We have been TTC and I have some real symptoms I had not before. For days now I have a few stitches or cramps, not painful, but it makes me really stop what Oh, and in doing. "Anywho, I had a great cm thick and creamy clouds last 4 days, my temperature had dropped by one degree Celsius while! But I also realized that I still get watery clearish / cm white, my PC is high and semi-soft but closed. I felt no different, cramps, and cm. I expect my period after 4 days, so I'm excited to see what happens!
But anywho, heres my question: If one of the women experienced the watery cm before she got her period and a BFP? And some of you have had these shootings? ? Thank you to everyone who answers! Baby powder at all!

2 comments:

Tanz said...

I've certainly had the stitches! in 8 weeks, and I told him .. completely normal, as long as u dont start to bleed. I am interested FLOW White also, if I'm pregnant .. its normal operating temperature.

frog8fly... said...

I had the "network" with two pregnancies and the second time that I knew what they were and knew I was already pregnant! I hope it's the same for you! wait a few days and give a test when they no longer negative, the other a few days earlier may
Good luck!

Post a Comment